Thursday, February 19, 2009

Words for the day..

Surprisingly..while we were having our Physics class, our prof mentioned about seafoods..
hhmm.. sounds interesting..nakaka-relate akuh.. she mentioned about oysters.. then a thought came to my mind.. then a word.. "APHRODISIAC"... i asked our prof.. "Ma'am.. is oyster an aphrodisiac???.." she smiled.. though she wasn't sure herself.. I remember my father once told me about a seafood which is considered as an aphrodisiac.. I forgot.. ha'ay.. kaya pumasok sa isip kuh yun kanina eh.. anuh nga ba yun?? I forgot the local term also.. my father had friends before daw nah bumibili ng seafood na yun coz it has aphrodisiac effects.. heheehe.. what a thought.. dirty-minded talagah akuh..

hhmmm.. as i was thinking of a term..minutes ago about literary collections.. or bastah mere collections lang of anything.. ang nasa isip kuh "POTPOURRI"... naalala kuh kasi teacher kuh dati s hyskul.. she's really fond of giving words na ang lalim.. hehe..anyways, thank you for that word ma'am.. at least i've learned...

No comments:

Post a Comment