Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Letter To Anonymous...

How are you? Hope you're doing fine. 'Kinda wondrin' why I wrote? I just wanna clear things up with you. Well it's not about you (pretty much sure)...but it's more about me. Yeah.. It's more about me. I think it will be much better on my part to put this in writing where I could freely and fully express what I feel. Sounds funny? and weird right? Well, it's up to you to think that way. I don't care, all i know is "this is the best thing for me to do."

Do you still remember the time when we first texted because of FRENCLUB? hmm... thanks to Jen for inviting me. If my memory serves me right, that was January 2008, I'm not sure of the date. Then days went by..I'm glad for knowing you back then. After a month, I started to like you. You were really different from all those avid texters and callers I've encountered and you were much different from the guys I've known before who became special to me. I asked myself why?.. but I was left hanging... I really don't know... "Ang alam ko lang, gusto kita.".. nothing more, nothing less.

I also set aside copies of all your text messages (quotes) in a notebook where I could read them whenever I love to.

I still reminisce those times when I used to disturb you from your research and thesis works, school activities...calling you late at night.. I'm so sorry for causing a real mess into your life.. I didn't mean it.

Truly, I would say, "I enjoyed your company." Thanks for the times you spent with me.

It took me a lot of courage to gain optimum confidence and confide what I really feel for you. That was last December 2008 when you called me up. It was very embarrassing on my part but still I did. At least I've made it.

It's so hard to keep a secret for a long time to think that we're good friends. That's the reason why I confessed.

Remember those times when you used to share your stories about love (past and present)? I felt jealous but what I always bear in mind is that I have no right to feel that way. "I don't own you and you dont own me either."

"I love you." That's the truth, even before. I'm sorry for feeling that way to you as my friend. It really hurts even more as day passes by, months and eventually a year passed by that I continue to feel the same way for you. I pity myself for feeling this. I'm really sorry. I never expected this would happen.

Thanks for everything. For being a friend and for just being there. I really treasure you a lot. You're one of those friends who changed my life. Hope we'll stay friends as always.

Don't worry..I realized a lot because of my love for you. I'm not gonna force myself to stop loving you but I guess, it will eventually happen. It's for my own good also..just a scar of happiness is enough..once in my life I loved a man like you.

Everything written here is true..not fake, not bogus but authentic. Thanks a lot my dear friend..
Rest assured, recovery is just a glimpse away..

You will always stay special to me..

From a friend..

No comments:

Post a Comment