Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's Valentines Day...

It's time to greet friends, loved ones.. a Happy Valentine's Day..

We'll.. i do expect someone to greet me today, but he didn't..
It's a bit frustrating on my part but it's okey.. I guess I'm not that special to him the way he is to me..

On the contrary, I received a lot of greetings from my friends, family, dorm mates, classmates, and from my past relationships..hehehe.. it's good to know that they still remember me and what we had before..oUchh...:-(

EarLy dis morning, nuns from Mercedarian Sisters visited our dormitory.. sister Norm and her companion gave us Valentine cards.. ha'ay.. kakataba sa heart.. Buti pa sina sisters nakaalala..

Lunch.. then.. @ 1:30 pm we had our practice.. for volleybal.. so hot... grabeh.. sweat all-over..
after that, we enjoyed taking our snacks wid my co-players..hehehe.. bahala kapuie.. at least we enjoyed.. We wanted to show to other departments that "There is more than what meets the eye."..hehehe naKKzzz..

..hhmmm.. my ex asked me for a date.. i'm not going..shy q..hehe.. Bitaw.. i'm not going cause my heart belongs to somebody else.. I'm technically single but emotionally taken.. Even if he doesn't know it at all... "I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment