Tuesday, January 13, 2009


hhmmm.. INFANT KING ACADEMY
situated at Poblacion, Cortes, Bohol
this was once my school where i took up my 1st year in high school..
the portals of this catholic campus still lingers in my thoughts..hehe. cHarz..
unforgettable memories, experiences with my classmates, schoolmates and faculty members
are all packed-up in the mustard seed of my PHOENIX_CAVERN
hehe..dah.. ching2x lang..
bitaw.. it's my honor to be a part of this school for such quite a short period of time..
worth remembering, worth reminiscing..IKA ngah...hehehe
2 my former section mates.. 1st yr ST. JOHN..
thanx s memories..
ambut ang uban f they still remember..bastah kay fresh pah jud s aq hunahuna..hehe
a bit rusty nah pud,pero gamay ra..
hhmm
2 my crush.. FRANCO TATAD..sauna ra..hehe muztah??
s aq favorite teacher c Mrs. Lomod.. how r u doing ma'am?
2 my friends..
sa tanan tanan nga nahimong part s aq stay s IKA..
hu made my life more colorful and meaningful..
a miLLion thanx..
Muchas Gracias con ostedez:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment